We live in a digital age where the need for faster processes, transactions, and deliveries is constantly growing.
Keeping up with this demand is one of the biggest pressures for many online retailers and sites who want to provide their customers with a 5-star shopping experience and reliable payment service to accompany it.
Although there is an abundance of top quality payment services on the internet right now, there’s one, in particular, that’s rarely getting a mention. We’re talking about the prepaid card provider known as Neosurf; a service that offers a highly effective and secure way to make payments in online casinos and stores
What is Neosurf?
Neosurf classes itself as an “original internet payment card” service, and despite it being nowhere near as popular and well used as services like Bitcoin, the company has been operating globally since 2004.
In summary of what they offer to clients and customers: they provide a way to convert and transfer cash using a payment system which isn’t connected or shared with any third parties. Unlike most payment services which are legally obligated to share customers’ personal information, Neosurf doesn’t keep any sensitive details on its customers, therefore, there is nothing to share in the first place.
This may seem a bit puzzling at first, because how is the system supposed to know if customers are purchasing any items or depositing money into a casino account if it’s untraceable? The answer is in the unique prepaid card, which works very similar to a gift card or coupon service. You simply take your cash into one of the thousands of sales points Neosurf has dotted around the world, then exchange the cash for a prepaid card/voucher to use on hundreds of online sites – including online casinos.
How Do You Use Neosurf?
Getting started with Neosurf is quick and easy. Simply follow these steps for obtaining your Neosurf voucher or prepaid card.
- Find Your Local Neosurf Retailer – There are thousands of these around the world, and the company even has a useful tool on their site that helps you locate the one nearest to you. You can filter by your country, enter your address, and the closest Neosurf Voucher retailer to your home will be displayed on the screen.
- Purchase a Voucher – Once you’ve found your closest Neosurf retailer, simply drop in with the cash amount you want to exchange into a voucher. You’ll be provided with a unique pin code that will be printed onto the voucher for you to be able to spend. You do not need to provide ID when doing this.
- Use your card to make purchases – Now that you’ve got your card, it’s time to go online and start shopping! You can use your voucher at thousands of different online stores, casinos, gaming sites and many other online services who accept Neosurf payments. There’s no need to enter any personal info, every transaction is completed using the pin code on the card.
Note that if you don’t end up spending all your funds on the card, any remaining balances will be transferred to another Neosurf voucher for you to use at a later time.
Pros and Cons of Neosurf
Even though Neosurf is a fast, secure and convenient way to make purchases and transactions online, there are both advantages and a few things that set them back compared to more conventional money transaction services.
- Personal data isn’t shared or handed out to any third party
- You can exchange cash payments for vouchers, or use a debit/credit card to buy a voucher
- All expenses and spending can be controlled due to the card’s set value
- Excess balances can be carried over to new vouchers or cards
- No associated fees, only retailer charges (if applicable) are included into the cost of the card at the time of purchase.
- You have to perform a physical search to find your nearest Neosurf retailer
- Customers may struggle to find retailers outside of Australia’s main cities i.e. Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, etc.
- Prepaid cards cannot be used to withdraw money, an alternative method would need to be selected in order to receive funds such as casino winnings.
- Neosurf cards have a maximum limit of AU$100, so they’re not the best payment option for high rollers.
Despite there being some notable setbacks for Neosurf vouchers, another option open to Australian gamblers is the Neosurf MasterCard available through an account at MyNeosurf. This works in a similar way to a voucher, only you a use a Visa card, bank transfer or another payment method to top it up and use without any commission fees. By opting for this card, you can withdraw funds from ATMs throughout Australia too.
Australian Casinos Who Offer Neosurf
Below are some of the best and most highly-acclaimed online casinos who accept Neosurf cards. They’re also providers of some of the best casino games in Aussie cyberspace, so be sure to check them out!
- Planet 7 Oz
- Raging Bull
- True Blue
- Sloto Cash
- Uptown Aces
Neosurf Card and Voucher FAQS
Still, got some questions in regards to Neosurf? Check out some of our frequently asked questions below.
- What is Neosurf used for?
Neosurf allows you to use a prepaid card to carry out transactions and make purchases online without having to hand over any personal information. It’s the latest and easiest way to make payments in a discreet and secure manner.
- How do I use a Neosurf voucher/prepaid card?
You can top up your Neosurf balance by heading to Myneosurf.com. From there, simply log in and select the button which says “deposit.” When you see the payment type option appear, select the Neosurf prepaid card, and follow the instructions to finish topping up.
- How do I check the balance on my Neosurf Card?
Again, simply head over to Myneosurf.com and login to your account. You’ll discover the remaining balance on your card at the top left of the screen.
- How do I redeem a Neosurf voucher?
You have 2 options for redeeming your Neosurf voucher. You can do this directly as a payment method by navigating to the website, casino or online store you wish to purchase or deposit funds into. From there, simply select the payment method, enter the 10-digit code, and voila! The transaction is completed.
The other option for redeeming a voucher is to simply head over to your Neosurf account and make your deposit. Dead easy.
- I just signed up to Neosurf, why haven’t I received an email?
If there has been a delay in receiving your email, there’s a good chance it’s gone into your spam folder. If you haven’t received it in a few hours of signing up, feel free to contact Neosurf’s customer support team for assistance.
For people who love online gambling and playing pokies, the adrenaline rush of a big score can
Picture this: You’ve just had a massive score by playing at the online casino and are excited
How To Withdraw Money From An Online CasinoYou’ve just hit big on the slots or the (virtual)
There aren’t many sports with the heritage and longstanding history of iconic triumphs quite
What is Spread Betting and How Does it Work? One of the most exciting methods of